COVID-19 SCREENING QUESTIONS
Do you have a fever, new onset cough, worsening chronic cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?Have you had close contact to anyone with acute respiratory illness or who has travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- sore throat
- hoarse voice
- difficulty swallowing
- decrease or loss in sense of taste or smell
- headaches without known cause
- unexplained fatigue/malaise
- abdominal pain
- pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- runny nose/sneezing or nasal congestion without known causes?
- unexplained or increased number of falls
- acute functional decline
- or worsening of chronic conditions?